Hunger Games Rules:
1) Need 6-12 children to make two teams of either 3 or 6 each
2) A house with sufficient rooms to represent districts
3) Gather fighting toys arms and household items to make weapons. Toy guns, foam swords, plastic cutlery etc…can be used as artillery. Cell phones and play walkie-talkies can be used to correspond between team-members at different locations.
4) Create hit and defense areas. For example if you get hit on the front you get killed but not on the back.
5) Last person down is the winner.
6) Create your own rules and inform all the players.
Fight till you kill or get killed!
[image source: http://weaselzippers.us/2012/12/27/leftist-resurrects-campaign-to-stop-kids-from-playing-with-toy-guns-in-wake-of-newtown-tragedy/ ]