Android or iPhone 5?
- Larger screen display – so its easier to play games and watch videos
- Near Field Communication (NFC) – like Android Beam so they can beam assignments to friends
- Shake to update
- Customized Desktop – the kids want multiple desktop home screen which display their favorite games and apps. It should look like android’s working desktop
- Micro USB for charging – which goes with all devices
- Removable battery
- Picture in picture
- Attachments – the option of attaching documents and files in the email would be very helpful. This way kids can share their assignments with their friends and even submit them directly to their teachers.
- Multiple service sharing – relevant app from the browser to the photo gallery should include a share button so when a child taps share he/she is given an extensive list of apps to share with
- Friendly file system: kids want easy access to all files and folder as they do on a PC
- Haptic acknowledgement: kids prefer tactile vibration while typing and clicking to get acknowledgement that their touch has been registered so they don’t have to tap twice
[image source: http://www.notadiario.com/sci-tech/ventajas-y-desventajas-de-un-android/ ]